THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Bars

(photo from flickr)

4 eggs
1 2/3 c sugar
1 c oil
16 oz pumpkin (I never found a 16 oz can...so I just used 2 cups...not sure if that is right or not, but they were still so good)

beat until fluffy (also, maybe this was me, but they never got fluffy during this stage)

Add
2 c flour
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt

Baked at 350 for 25 min in a sprayed cookie sheet

Frosting (the best part)
8 oz cream cheese
1 stick butter
1 tsp vanilla
4 c powdered sugar

beat until fluffy

1 comment:

Carly said...

This comment isn't related to this recipe (although it looks delish) but I just made dinners with the bulk spaghetti sauce recipe you posted, Chels. It wasn't difficult at all and I'm excited to have dinners in the freezer. It's like going to my girlfriend's kitchen in your own home and paying half the price! (remember when we went there?) If you have more recipes like that- I'd love if you'd share them :) Thanks for this fun blog- I love getting new recipes and you girls have some great ones.