THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 19, 2007

I love salads, and seeing Tara's new blog post got me reminiscing about friends- This is actually my friend Jen's recipe that I got awhile ago, but it was that yummy salad we had for Barbara's bridal shower. Yep, I remember what we ate. I like food that much:) Its a super quick easy, yummy good meal.
bowtie salad
1 bunch of romaine lettuce
1 box of bowtie pasta
3-4 C. bean sprouts
2 large cans of mandarin oranges
1 package of frozen peas
6 chicken breast cooked and cut
1 C. slivered almonds
1 bottle of poppy seed salad dressing
*i like to caramelize the almonds a bit over low heat and some sugar, and also buy the 'brianna's dressing-its the best.
wahoo I posted something! It was about time:)

1 comment:

Barb said...

Yes! Healthy stuff. I am in need of some this time of year. I swear I just eat halloween candy for the whole month of October! I have to keep on buying more candy for the trick or treaters because I eat it all before they even come!