THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Somthin' Warm for the Cold



I wanted to make this today because it's FREEZING in Utah. However I didn't have all the ingredients and didn't want to walk to the store-again! But I thought I'd share it. Thanks to Grandma Mona for the Recipe.

ITALIAN TORTELLINI SOUP

4 cans Italian stewed tomatoes (14 1/2 oz)
2 cans of Beef broth (14 1/2 oz)
2 Tbs fresh basil
1/2 tsp grd pepper
1 medium zhuccinni
1/2 lb green beans
3/4 lb italian sausage (crumbled and browned)
1 pkg tortellini and cheese (6-8 oz frozen bag)
Parmesan cheese grated on top

Combine tomatoes, broth, basil and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and add zhuccinni , beans, sausage and tortellini. Cook 10-15 mins. Serve with grated cheese.

1 comment:

Racquel said...

I love soup and this one sounds so yummy. I am also loving this recipe blog! Thanks a million for starting it.