THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Creamy Black Bean Salsa Chicken

Lately I need meals that come together really fast. My mom sent me this recipe and its perfect for busy day! Just place ingredients in your crockpot and forget it until your ready to eat!

Ingredients:
2-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup chicken broth
1 cup salsa
1 can (15 oz) corn, drained ( I used frozen corn)
1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained
1 package taco seasoning
½ cup sour cream (I used nonfat plain yogurt)
1 cup grated cheddar cheese


Place chicken in greased 3 ½ to 5-quart slow cooker. Pour broth, salsa, corn, beans, and taco seasoning over chicken. Cover and cook on low heat 6-8 hours or on high heat 3-4 hours. Remove Chicken with slotted spoon and place on serving dish. Stir sour cream and cheese into sauce in slow cooker, then pour over chicken. Makes 3-5 servings.

1 comment:

Marci said...

While looking for recipes this week I came across your blog and we tried this tonight...delicious and easy!